- The markets most likely to be traded or sold.
- The “safe’ markets, but keep in mind some of the so-called “safe markets” are also for sale. Here are a few notable ones.
- Exceptions: some markets have stations that CBS Radio will trade or sell right now if the right offer comes along – markets ripe to be picked.
- Why the employee cutbacks have to be so massive – we now know that answer.
- Are markets where CBS also owns local TV stations still considered safe. It’s complicated.
- What about Hubbard buying some of the CBS all-news stations.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers