- The markets most likely to be traded or sold.
- The “safe’ markets, but keep in mind some of the so-called “safe markets” are also for sale. Here are a few notable ones.
- Exceptions: some markets have stations that CBS Radio will trade or sell right now if the right offer comes along – markets ripe to be picked.
- Why the employee cutbacks have to be so massive – we now know that answer.
- Are markets where CBS also owns local TV stations still considered safe. It’s complicated.
- What about Hubbard buying some of the CBS all-news stations.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner