- The markets most likely to be traded or sold.
- The “safe’ markets, but keep in mind some of the so-called “safe markets” are also for sale. Here are a few notable ones.
- Exceptions: some markets have stations that CBS Radio will trade or sell right now if the right offer comes along – markets ripe to be picked.
- Why the employee cutbacks have to be so massive – we now know that answer.
- Are markets where CBS also owns local TV stations still considered safe. It’s complicated.
- What about Hubbard buying some of the CBS all-news stations.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice