- The markets most likely to be traded or sold.
- The “safe’ markets, but keep in mind some of the so-called “safe markets” are also for sale. Here are a few notable ones.
- Exceptions: some markets have stations that CBS Radio will trade or sell right now if the right offer comes along – markets ripe to be picked.
- Why the employee cutbacks have to be so massive – we now know that answer.
- Are markets where CBS also owns local TV stations still considered safe. It’s complicated.
- What about Hubbard buying some of the CBS all-news stations.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One