- The markets most likely to be traded or sold.
- The “safe’ markets, but keep in mind some of the so-called “safe markets” are also for sale. Here are a few notable ones.
- Exceptions: some markets have stations that CBS Radio will trade or sell right now if the right offer comes along – markets ripe to be picked.
- Why the employee cutbacks have to be so massive – we now know that answer.
- Are markets where CBS also owns local TV stations still considered safe. It’s complicated.
- What about Hubbard buying some of the CBS all-news stations.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS