- They have no choice – here’s what Cumulus is forcing Westwood replacement jocks to do in real time.
- How Westwood is getting away with charging more for one of these slipshod services – yes, a premium.
- The part of this dirty deal that is being kept secret from thousands of Westwood affiliates because they are already pissed.
- The name Cumulus is now using to describe Westwood’s sub-par programming. Hint, the first word is “Nearly”. You’ll die laughing when you hear the next word.
- The money. What Cumulus is now paying their local jocks to do 3 formats at the same time.
- The Dickeys are going to pay for this with their jobs – details on a big announcement about top executives expected soon.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare Faces Bankruptcy Over Debt
- iHeart’s Plan to “Dislocate” Their Competitors
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media