- They have no choice – here’s what Cumulus is forcing Westwood replacement jocks to do in real time.
- How Westwood is getting away with charging more for one of these slipshod services – yes, a premium.
- The part of this dirty deal that is being kept secret from thousands of Westwood affiliates because they are already pissed.
- The name Cumulus is now using to describe Westwood’s sub-par programming. Hint, the first word is “Nearly”. You’ll die laughing when you hear the next word.
- The money. What Cumulus is now paying their local jocks to do 3 formats at the same time.
- The Dickeys are going to pay for this with their jobs – details on a big announcement about top executives expected soon.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries