Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why Beasley is a bad bet going forward.
- And why it’s a last ditch destination for people wanting to remain in radio.
- Three things that will absolutely kill Beasley’s chance of going anywhere unless they are fixed – and so far, nothing going.
- Princess Caroline’s game of hardball.
- Rumors that she’s ready to buy more stations.
- How far she will go to grow Beasley at the expense of sound management.
Read the full article now.
Here’s where to Report News confidentially in our Witness Protection Program.
2017 Radio Conference, Philadelphia – April 5.
Talk To Jerry privately
Free Samples of our work
See a complete list of my Previous Stories
- iHeart Fearing a Hostile Takeover
- Conspiracy Developing Over Cumulus Talk Radio Memo
- Censorship Ploy Sets Up Shutting AM Stations
- The Muzzling of Talk Radio
- Cumulus to Reduce Local Talk Radio
- The Day Talk Radio Died
- Entercom To Rethink Alt Rock
- Cumulus Censors 416 Stations
- Entercom to Regionalize Another Format
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on Listening