Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why Beasley is a bad bet going forward.
- And why it’s a last ditch destination for people wanting to remain in radio.
- Three things that will absolutely kill Beasley’s chance of going anywhere unless they are fixed – and so far, nothing going.
- Princess Caroline’s game of hardball.
- Rumors that she’s ready to buy more stations.
- How far she will go to grow Beasley at the expense of sound management.
Read the full article now.
Here’s where to Report News confidentially in our Witness Protection Program.
2017 Radio Conference, Philadelphia – April 5.
Talk To Jerry privately
Free Samples of our work
See a complete list of my Previous Stories
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger