You’re going to be angry.
Talk radio can’t seem to do anything right.
More damage was done in the past week than in the years prior.
And these kind of moves guarantee the death of the talk genre – ahead of schedule.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How talk radio is giving guys like Lew Dickey who want to kill it off actual legitimacy.
- What are the four commandments of getting an infusion of younger people to listen to talk radio – change the way you talk to audiences is one of them. Now the other three. Also applies to music stations.
- The only good news – and it’s great news – for talk radio stations if they could only get out of their own way and do it.
- The talk station that young people will embrace will not be about politics, it will be all about this.
- What format has even more of an uncertain future than talk if that is possible.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- A New Apple Product That Could Impact Radio
- Banks Shun Radio Station Loans
- Cumulus Preparing Another Round of Layoffs
- Entercom Faces Crucial Stress Test Audit
- $50 Million in iHeart Cutbacks Planned for Next Year
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom