So Starbucks is starting a record label.
Will we someday have to use the term "The Big Five" labels when referring to the majors? Even if the record business stinks we can say Starbuck's record business smells great.
Starbucks is aiming to release eight albums in its first year. You'll be able to buy them while you're ordering your coffee, but they are also doing a distribution deal that will enable others to sell their albums as well.
And, Starbucks is launching with a big splash signing Paul McCartney to a one project contract now that he is no longer contracted to Capitol Records. I like McCartney, but I don't&hellip
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble
- COVID’s Impact on Sports Radio
- Advertiser Complaints Against iHeart, Entercom & Beasley
- Cumulus Hiding Extent of Their Financial Woes
- Entercom Eyeing 500 More Layoffs
- Nielsen Accused of Extortion by Non-Subscribers