They’re lying bastards who have deserted the ship!
No, they’re geniuses who are once again getting out while the getting is good.
Which one is Disney?
Is the avalanche of radio station sales about to begin?
What’s really going on and what does it mean for radio.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Is Disney going to sell their ESPN sports stations next.
- The brutal reason Disney is abandoning radio for its children’s format – its NOT that only 18% of their listeners hear it on a radio.
- What Disney knows about the future of radio.
- If Radio Disney is relying 100% on mobile, does that make Jeff Smulyan’s NextRadio a winner in the wings – this is very important to get right.
- What 90% of radio owners are likely to consider doing now as the market softens.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries