INSIDE . . .
- Was Mason hired to fix iHeart programming?
- Handle NAB stuff and relations with vendors and other radio groups?
- Why now – at this exact moment when Mason’s one-year CBS non-compete is up?
- The big plans that iHeart has for Mason that could shock the radio industry – and believe it or not – even Mason!
- Why Mason is being hired the same way another big name iHeart employee was hired – study that and you have the answer.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Latest on Furloughed iHeart Employees Returning
- Entercom’s Daddy Issues
- iHeart’s End of June Housecleaning
- Apollo to Disassemble Cox Media Group
- Foreign Money Invades Local Radio
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble