The biggest social media stunt of the day warns radio stations to wise up.
Social media starts everything.
Broadcast media covers it.
It used to be that broadcast media started every new trend.
So, what should you do – sign off the air and just give up.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The best way to find out what Millennials want and crave – done.
- The only last option to reach Millennials – here is the one format that wins them over.
- Surprise! DON’T do what NPR is doing.
- How to effectively use social media on a radio station – it’s not what Townsquare is doing – it’s this.
- Two must-solve problems a radio station must fix now to even have a chance winning a Millennial listener over to radio – and there are 95 million of them!
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
Share this story using Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn below.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus