- Who would want to do a hostile takeover of Cumulus?
- How does Cumulus protect itself – how exactly does that work? Or does it?
- How will this affect the Cumulus plan to file a pre-pack bankruptcy?
- More importantly – which bidders is the Cumulus board afraid of?
- Who are the suspects – the radio groups, individuals and money people more likely to want to steal Cumulus.
- Companies like this that like to buy broken companies.
- The radio group that must have Cumulus to grow – are they the hostile takeover threat.
- Here’s the buyer I’m putting my bet on. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts