- Who would want to do a hostile takeover of Cumulus?
- How does Cumulus protect itself – how exactly does that work? Or does it?
- How will this affect the Cumulus plan to file a pre-pack bankruptcy?
- More importantly – which bidders is the Cumulus board afraid of?
- Who are the suspects – the radio groups, individuals and money people more likely to want to steal Cumulus.
- Companies like this that like to buy broken companies.
- The radio group that must have Cumulus to grow – are they the hostile takeover threat.
- Here’s the buyer I’m putting my bet on. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale