- Who would want to do a hostile takeover of Cumulus?
- How does Cumulus protect itself – how exactly does that work? Or does it?
- How will this affect the Cumulus plan to file a pre-pack bankruptcy?
- More importantly – which bidders is the Cumulus board afraid of?
- Who are the suspects – the radio groups, individuals and money people more likely to want to steal Cumulus.
- Companies like this that like to buy broken companies.
- The radio group that must have Cumulus to grow – are they the hostile takeover threat.
- Here’s the buyer I’m putting my bet on. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay