- How big and how hurtful.
- What top iHeart execs who will be attending are being told ahead of the major announcement.
- How these changes will affect employees when the managers return to their markets next Friday.
- Is this big change tied into spiraling debt – now up to $20.6 billion.
- What’s the date January 15, 2016 mean? Everything if you work at iHeart.
Read the full article now.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do