Lew Dickey is armed with a $200 million blank check and a reported ability to raise $1.5 billion to build a new Modern Media company around radio assets.
But why would he want to be a little player, arriving too late to give himself a chance?
Instead, based on loose lips from people close to Dickey, he’s planning to do something that if he actually follows through could be very viable.
- The strategy that prevents his new company from making the mistakes Cumulus made.
- A sampling of the assets Lew could buy.
- Where Lew would NOT buy.
- How he might partner with his former company, Cumulus.
- Any other assets but radio?
- What about brother Fredo – does he have a future at Modern Media.
Access this story now.
No advertising. No corporate money or favors. Beholden only to subscribers who value straight talk over happy talk so much that they are willing to pay for it.
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs
- Cumulus Revenue Panic