Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with Radio Predictions for 2017 here.
And read these full articles …
Why iHeart Owners Are Fine With Delaying Inevitable Bankruptcy
Bob Pittman's New Robot Assistant
CBS Radio’s Inexplicable 2017 Game Plan Revealed
Alpha to Ask Employees To Help Replace Themselves
Cumulus Bankruptcy Threat On Again Already
iHeart’s Dangerous Brinksmanship
The Untold Dismantling of CBS Radio
Plus every article for the past year and 3,508 in our archive like these (scroll thru/latest first)
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Read some recent FREE SAMPLES here. Binge on previous stories – a week’s worth all at once and get a taste.
January 1 regular priced registration begins for my next Radio Innovations Lab – the first draft of the program is now available here.
Talk to Jerry privately here
Report news backed by my Witness Protection Program here.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel