Turnabout is fair play.
Consolidators have screwed employees out of their jobs.
Now, advertisers are screwing radio stations out of previously agreed upon rates.
What do you expect when there is only one rep firm for the entire radio business?
And that rep firm is owned by Clear Channel, the largest radio group.
And Clear Channel is owned by a group of clueless private equity companies named Lee & Bain.
What you get is radio advertising anarchy.
And that's what is happening -- chaos, disorder. Perhaps you've seen or heard.
GEICO, one of the largest radio advertisers, negotiates its&hellip
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs
- Cumulus Revenue Panic