- How widespread is this revolt by once loyal top execs turning on Lew and John Dickey.
- One of the surprising turncoats is this Cumulus exec who has his head so far up Lew’s you know what that he can’t see the light of day.
- The one thing that has been holding up largest shareholder Jeff Marcus from reassuring shareholders he has things under control and ready to turnaround.
- What has been stopping Marcus from going public with the changes he has already made privately.
- What Jeff Marcus is hearing on his lone listening tour of troubled Cumulus clusters without Lew Dickey by his side.
- What Marcus is discovering that the Dickeys have covered up.
- The fate of Lew and John’s “mafia” under Jeff Marcus.
- Who is likely to handle Cumulus operations now – 12 months after Lew refused the board’s demand that he hire a non-Dickey for the job.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart