- How widespread is this revolt by once loyal top execs turning on Lew and John Dickey.
- One of the surprising turncoats is this Cumulus exec who has his head so far up Lew’s you know what that he can’t see the light of day.
- The one thing that has been holding up largest shareholder Jeff Marcus from reassuring shareholders he has things under control and ready to turnaround.
- What has been stopping Marcus from going public with the changes he has already made privately.
- What Jeff Marcus is hearing on his lone listening tour of troubled Cumulus clusters without Lew Dickey by his side.
- What Marcus is discovering that the Dickeys have covered up.
- The fate of Lew and John’s “mafia” under Jeff Marcus.
- Who is likely to handle Cumulus operations now – 12 months after Lew refused the board’s demand that he hire a non-Dickey for the job.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide
- Entercom Eliminating Live Talent After 8pm