- The first indications of how the new CEO is going to run Cumulus in the post-Dickey era.
- How her town meetings are having the reverse effect on employees.
- How employees are bullied into playing nice at these meetings by bosses who are afraid of losing their jobs.
- Gary Pizzati’s job security under Berner.
- What Berner is saying about her head of programming that is scaring people.
- The growing disrespect for her “interim” group PD Mike McVay.
- Case in point: A video of McVay making a fool out of himself talking programming half out of it and shirtless – Not suitable for viewing on an empty stomach.
- What she is doing about the outbreak of favoritism.
- How salespeople don’t know what to tell prospects because of corporate game playing. Details.
- Who brought up bankruptcy, the elephant in the room.
- The black hole ahead for Cumulus programmers.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation