If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why the growing trend to target 10 to noon and midday slots.
- SURPRISE: Big groups are re-signing morning talent.
- How their new contracts aren’t worth spit.
- Owners’ obsession with disrupting middays.
- Changing attitudes toward expensive morning personalities and sidekicks.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
Announcing my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel