If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why the growing trend to target 10 to noon and midday slots.
- SURPRISE: Big groups are re-signing morning talent.
- How their new contracts aren’t worth spit.
- Owners’ obsession with disrupting middays.
- Changing attitudes toward expensive morning personalities and sidekicks.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
Announcing my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- More Entercom Cutbacks
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know