If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why the growing trend to target 10 to noon and midday slots.
- SURPRISE: Big groups are re-signing morning talent.
- How their new contracts aren’t worth spit.
- Owners’ obsession with disrupting middays.
- Changing attitudes toward expensive morning personalities and sidekicks.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
Announcing my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus