If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why the growing trend to target 10 to noon and midday slots.
- SURPRISE: Big groups are re-signing morning talent.
- How their new contracts aren’t worth spit.
- Owners’ obsession with disrupting middays.
- Changing attitudes toward expensive morning personalities and sidekicks.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
Announcing my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS