If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why the growing trend to target 10 to noon and midday slots.
- SURPRISE: Big groups are re-signing morning talent.
- How their new contracts aren’t worth spit.
- Owners’ obsession with disrupting middays.
- Changing attitudes toward expensive morning personalities and sidekicks.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
Announcing my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell