Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with Megan Kelly's New Gig here.
And read these full articles …
iHeart Cutting Rates, Rewarding Agencies to Hurt Competitors
Radio Predictions for 2017
Why iHeart Owners Are Fine With Delaying Inevitable Bankruptcy
Bob Pittman's New Robot Assistant
CBS Radio’s Inexplicable 2017 Game Plan Revealed
Alpha to Ask Employees To Help Replace Themselves
Cumulus Bankruptcy Threat On Again Already
Plus every article for the past year and 3,511 in our archive like these (scroll thru/latest first)
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Sample a previous week for FREE here.
This year’s Radio Solutions Lab Conference is three months away with new and better solutions for radio broadcasters who are searching for new and better ideas, big positive changes, spotting what’s ahead worth betting on and content that delivers premium rates and higher revenue. Jerry Lee will propose a solution for high advertiser turnover that leads to lower overall revenue. Checkout the program here.
Report news confidentially here. $100 cash award for the best tip of the month.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell