- What made Mary Berner reverse Mike McVay’s decision to run Westwood formats on only local Cumulus jocks.
- New salary and work schedule details.
- Why the desperate rehire move is already in trouble.
- The May Day Call to fired talent – would you take a used job from a company making this pitch?
- Why this move is an indication of things to come at Cumulus stations after the first of the year.
- The increasing turmoil inside Westwood One that threatens to take it down.
- What Mike McVay’s Tampa clone hired to pump up Westwood morale was caught doing.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike