- What made Mary Berner reverse Mike McVay’s decision to run Westwood formats on only local Cumulus jocks.
- New salary and work schedule details.
- Why the desperate rehire move is already in trouble.
- The May Day Call to fired talent – would you take a used job from a company making this pitch?
- Why this move is an indication of things to come at Cumulus stations after the first of the year.
- The increasing turmoil inside Westwood One that threatens to take it down.
- What Mike McVay’s Tampa clone hired to pump up Westwood morale was caught doing.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change