- What made Mary Berner reverse Mike McVay’s decision to run Westwood formats on only local Cumulus jocks.
- New salary and work schedule details.
- Why the desperate rehire move is already in trouble.
- The May Day Call to fired talent – would you take a used job from a company making this pitch?
- Why this move is an indication of things to come at Cumulus stations after the first of the year.
- The increasing turmoil inside Westwood One that threatens to take it down.
- What Mike McVay’s Tampa clone hired to pump up Westwood morale was caught doing.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround