INSIDE . . .
- What’s currently in the works that will upend how Cumulus programming decisions are decided from now on.
- Where does all this leave national programming genius Mike McVay – you may be surprised.
- Who is getting more powerful under Mary Berner in making critical programming decisions.
- Why the sudden interest in Cumulus programming by of all people, the board of directors.
- What about the claim that one-third of Cumulus stations have improved their ratings.
- Who is Cumulus’ Last Great Survivor.
- What’s ahead for feeble-rated Nash country.
- And is this good or bad compared to the way things are now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One