INSIDE . . .
- What’s currently in the works that will upend how Cumulus programming decisions are decided from now on.
- Where does all this leave national programming genius Mike McVay – you may be surprised.
- Who is getting more powerful under Mary Berner in making critical programming decisions.
- Why the sudden interest in Cumulus programming by of all people, the board of directors.
- What about the claim that one-third of Cumulus stations have improved their ratings.
- Who is Cumulus’ Last Great Survivor.
- What’s ahead for feeble-rated Nash country.
- And is this good or bad compared to the way things are now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots