INSIDE . . .
- What’s currently in the works that will upend how Cumulus programming decisions are decided from now on.
- Where does all this leave national programming genius Mike McVay – you may be surprised.
- Who is getting more powerful under Mary Berner in making critical programming decisions.
- Why the sudden interest in Cumulus programming by of all people, the board of directors.
- What about the claim that one-third of Cumulus stations have improved their ratings.
- Who is Cumulus’ Last Great Survivor.
- What’s ahead for feeble-rated Nash country.
- And is this good or bad compared to the way things are now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections