INSIDE . . .
- What’s currently in the works that will upend how Cumulus programming decisions are decided from now on.
- Where does all this leave national programming genius Mike McVay – you may be surprised.
- Who is getting more powerful under Mary Berner in making critical programming decisions.
- Why the sudden interest in Cumulus programming by of all people, the board of directors.
- What about the claim that one-third of Cumulus stations have improved their ratings.
- Who is Cumulus’ Last Great Survivor.
- What’s ahead for feeble-rated Nash country.
- And is this good or bad compared to the way things are now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora
- CBS Merger Meltdown