- This time it wasn’t Rush that did AM in – it’s even worse.
- Details of this total ban on all AM stations.
- When the mandate kicks in and what can be done.
- Here are the culprits trashing radio in front of ad buyers – the people radio thinks are friends.
- What radio opponents are doing now to assure radio doesn’t get bought.
- Speaking of Rush, he may escape unscathed – new blockbuster deal in the works with a new company.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Succeeding in radio in a zero growth industry is what my upcoming New Radio Conference is all about. Check out these 7 ways to outperform zero growth. Then tell me does this look like a dying business to you -- here.
Scroll through my previous stories list here.
Jerry identifies 28 Emerging Trends Impacting Radio starting here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts