- What about selling more assets to raise cash and reduce expenses?
- iHeart’s expected response to this new competitor Apple Radio.
- A go-to non-radio way to bolster expected declines in radio revenue.
- Their ingenious – if not sleazy way to not only stop burning through cash but start stockpiling it without ever having to increase revenue – this is pure Pittman.
- iHeart’s plans ahead for digital.
- Their position on layoffs for the last six months of the year including the dreaded annual Christmas firings.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change