- What about selling more assets to raise cash and reduce expenses?
- iHeart’s expected response to this new competitor Apple Radio.
- A go-to non-radio way to bolster expected declines in radio revenue.
- Their ingenious – if not sleazy way to not only stop burning through cash but start stockpiling it without ever having to increase revenue – this is pure Pittman.
- iHeart’s plans ahead for digital.
- Their position on layoffs for the last six months of the year including the dreaded annual Christmas firings.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice