- What about selling more assets to raise cash and reduce expenses?
- iHeart’s expected response to this new competitor Apple Radio.
- A go-to non-radio way to bolster expected declines in radio revenue.
- Their ingenious – if not sleazy way to not only stop burning through cash but start stockpiling it without ever having to increase revenue – this is pure Pittman.
- iHeart’s plans ahead for digital.
- Their position on layoffs for the last six months of the year including the dreaded annual Christmas firings.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One