- What about selling more assets to raise cash and reduce expenses?
- iHeart’s expected response to this new competitor Apple Radio.
- A go-to non-radio way to bolster expected declines in radio revenue.
- Their ingenious – if not sleazy way to not only stop burning through cash but start stockpiling it without ever having to increase revenue – this is pure Pittman.
- iHeart’s plans ahead for digital.
- Their position on layoffs for the last six months of the year including the dreaded annual Christmas firings.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation