- What about selling more assets to raise cash and reduce expenses?
- iHeart’s expected response to this new competitor Apple Radio.
- A go-to non-radio way to bolster expected declines in radio revenue.
- Their ingenious – if not sleazy way to not only stop burning through cash but start stockpiling it without ever having to increase revenue – this is pure Pittman.
- iHeart’s plans ahead for digital.
- Their position on layoffs for the last six months of the year including the dreaded annual Christmas firings.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS