- A dirty trick to get their stock to go up 30% in one day.
- Why share price has become more important than ratings and revenue.
- What you’re not being told about iHeart’s new management restructuring.
- What is iHeart’s new “Rub & Stroke” management system.
- Come Google with me and I’ll show you the hypocrisy of iHeart’s latest management concept.
Read the full article now.
Succeeding in radio in a zero growth industry is what my upcoming New Radio Conference is all about. Check out these 7 ways to outperform zero growth. Then tell me does this look like a dying business to you -- here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do