Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Major Market Fail here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How bad is their revenue decline? The secret numbers revealed.
- Which iHeart markets matter most and what shape they are in.
- What factor is killing iHeart and it is reversible.
- The one decision they wish they had back that causes them trouble.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
The Cumulus Cuts, Staff Reductions
iHeart Takes 1st Step Toward Bankruptcy Filing
The Katz Rep Firm Scandal
Lenders Going After iHeart's Pittman
The Emmis Layoffs
Cumulus Management Shakeup
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,617 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
The final program for my 2017 Radio Conference in 2 weeks is now set. Here is the final and complete program agenda with times, details and presentations here.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale