Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Major Market Fail here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How bad is their revenue decline? The secret numbers revealed.
- Which iHeart markets matter most and what shape they are in.
- What factor is killing iHeart and it is reversible.
- The one decision they wish they had back that causes them trouble.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
The Cumulus Cuts, Staff Reductions
iHeart Takes 1st Step Toward Bankruptcy Filing
The Katz Rep Firm Scandal
Lenders Going After iHeart's Pittman
The Emmis Layoffs
Cumulus Management Shakeup
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,617 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
The final program for my 2017 Radio Conference in 2 weeks is now set. Here is the final and complete program agenda with times, details and presentations here.
- The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay