Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Major Market Fail here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How bad is their revenue decline? The secret numbers revealed.
- Which iHeart markets matter most and what shape they are in.
- What factor is killing iHeart and it is reversible.
- The one decision they wish they had back that causes them trouble.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
The Cumulus Cuts, Staff Reductions
iHeart Takes 1st Step Toward Bankruptcy Filing
The Katz Rep Firm Scandal
Lenders Going After iHeart's Pittman
The Emmis Layoffs
Cumulus Management Shakeup
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,617 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
The final program for my 2017 Radio Conference in 2 weeks is now set. Here is the final and complete program agenda with times, details and presentations here.
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots