Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with iHeart Cutting Rates, Rewarding Agencies to Hurt Competitors here.
And read these full articles …
Radio Predictions for 2017
Why iHeart Owners Are Fine With Delaying Inevitable Bankruptcy
Bob Pittman's New Robot Assistant
CBS Radio’s Inexplicable 2017 Game Plan Revealed
Alpha to Ask Employees To Help Replace Themselves
Cumulus Bankruptcy Threat On Again Already
iHeart’s Dangerous Brinksmanship
Plus every article for the past year and 3,509 in our archive like these (scroll thru/latest first)
Join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media every morning -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Read some recent FREE SAMPLES here.
Radio Solutions Lab Conference agenda, more about Jerry Lee’s session and how to reserve a seat here.
Report news confidentially here.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora