Today’s story about iHeart & Cumulus driving down competitors’ rates is a great time to join our group. Here’s what you will get …
- HORROR STORIES: How low they are going.
- SHOCKER: Cumulus’ top rate in the entire radio group – documented.
- How iHeart is playing dirty to starve competitors while taking record low spot rates.
- ACTUAL SELF-DESTRUCTIVE CUMULUS PITCH
- Remnants are coming to take radio ad rates lower
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
ON THE AGENDA: Millennials are changing in at least two ways critical to radio at my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change