Today’s story about iHeart & Cumulus driving down competitors’ rates is a great time to join our group. Here’s what you will get …
- HORROR STORIES: How low they are going.
- SHOCKER: Cumulus’ top rate in the entire radio group – documented.
- How iHeart is playing dirty to starve competitors while taking record low spot rates.
- ACTUAL SELF-DESTRUCTIVE CUMULUS PITCH
- Remnants are coming to take radio ad rates lower
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
ON THE AGENDA: Millennials are changing in at least two ways critical to radio at my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora