Today’s story about iHeart & Cumulus driving down competitors’ rates is a great time to join our group. Here’s what you will get …
- HORROR STORIES: How low they are going.
- SHOCKER: Cumulus’ top rate in the entire radio group – documented.
- How iHeart is playing dirty to starve competitors while taking record low spot rates.
- ACTUAL SELF-DESTRUCTIVE CUMULUS PITCH
- Remnants are coming to take radio ad rates lower
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
ON THE AGENDA: Millennials are changing in at least two ways critical to radio at my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell