Today’s story about iHeart & Cumulus driving down competitors’ rates is a great time to join our group. Here’s what you will get …
- HORROR STORIES: How low they are going.
- SHOCKER: Cumulus’ top rate in the entire radio group – documented.
- How iHeart is playing dirty to starve competitors while taking record low spot rates.
- ACTUAL SELF-DESTRUCTIVE CUMULUS PITCH
- Remnants are coming to take radio ad rates lower
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
ON THE AGENDA: Millennials are changing in at least two ways critical to radio at my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS