- How foreign ownership could impact local stations within a year after it is approved – and it’s on its way.
- The types of things that outside owners with new-found power will be first to change.
- Big changes coming to the way market clusters will be run with investors from Asia, Europe, the Arab states and elsewhere.
- Foreign ownership impact on local programming and the future of personalities.
- Why is the U.S. suddenly so anxious to change outside ownership rules after a long history of protecting the radio industry from outside influences.
- And the big question: what will it be like to work for foreign investors who have operating influence.
Read the full article now.
Here’s where to Report News confidentially in our Witness Protection Program.
Save the date: 2017 Radio Conference, Philadelphia – April 5.
Talk To Jerry privately
Free Samples of our work
See a complete list of my Previous Stories
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up