INSIDE . . .
- How iHeart is doing self-destructive local ad deals in a desperate attempt to make up $6 million in lost billing by July 1.
- A major market case study – don’t try this at home.
- And the major company paying big bucks to keep competitors off iHeart’s air – sounds like an opportunity for competitors.
- Why the competitors who are not allowed to buy any iHeart stations are NOT suing iHeart.
- How some advertisers are afraid of iHeart because of their impending bankruptcy – details.
Read the full article now.
Happy 4th of July! See you back here on Tuesday.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare Bankruptcy
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves