INSIDE . . .
- How iHeart is doing self-destructive local ad deals in a desperate attempt to make up $6 million in lost billing by July 1.
- A major market case study – don’t try this at home.
- And the major company paying big bucks to keep competitors off iHeart’s air – sounds like an opportunity for competitors.
- Why the competitors who are not allowed to buy any iHeart stations are NOT suing iHeart.
- How some advertisers are afraid of iHeart because of their impending bankruptcy – details.
Read the full article now.
Happy 4th of July! See you back here on Tuesday.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger