INSIDE . . .
- How iHeart is doing self-destructive local ad deals in a desperate attempt to make up $6 million in lost billing by July 1.
- A major market case study – don’t try this at home.
- And the major company paying big bucks to keep competitors off iHeart’s air – sounds like an opportunity for competitors.
- Why the competitors who are not allowed to buy any iHeart stations are NOT suing iHeart.
- How some advertisers are afraid of iHeart because of their impending bankruptcy – details.
Read the full article now.
Happy 4th of July! See you back here on Tuesday.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM