Cumulus uses a growing list of techniques to cut operating expenses including layoffs, 50-60% pay cuts, voice tracking and syndication, one PD per major market and no market managers.
This is what’s next.
Click “read more” below for the answers.
Report Newstips privately under my witness protection program here. $100 for the Best Tip of the Month.
Talk to me privately here.
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations