Cumulus uses a growing list of techniques to cut operating expenses including layoffs, 50-60% pay cuts, voice tracking and syndication, one PD per major market and no market managers.
This is what’s next.
Click “read more” below for the answers.
Report Newstips privately under my witness protection program here. $100 for the Best Tip of the Month.
Talk to me privately here.
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks