Cumulus uses a growing list of techniques to cut operating expenses including layoffs, 50-60% pay cuts, voice tracking and syndication, one PD per major market and no market managers.
This is what’s next.
Click “read more” below for the answers.
Report Newstips privately under my witness protection program here. $100 for the Best Tip of the Month.
Talk to me privately here.
- Entercom's Secret 2nd Traffic Business
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses