Cumulus uses a growing list of techniques to cut operating expenses including layoffs, 50-60% pay cuts, voice tracking and syndication, one PD per major market and no market managers.
This is what’s next.
Click “read more” below for the answers.
Report Newstips privately under my witness protection program here. $100 for the Best Tip of the Month.
Talk to me privately here.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers