- What Cumulus is now offering to pay local talent to do the full-time job of fired Westwood part-time talent.
- How Cumulus forgot to lineup talent to replace the fired Westwood people causing them to scramble now.
- Why proud Cumulus employees are saying no leaving the Westwood programming in jeopardy for thousands of affiliate stations.
- The kiss on the lips Mike McVay is promising in order to get local employees to help them out of this mess.
- The deal – the number of voice tracks that fearful Cumulus employees don’t want to do on top of their “day” job.
- The difficult learning curve that will be required for any sucker, I mean, Cumulus talent willing to take this on.
- How much money Cumulus thought they were saving by firing over 70 Westwood One employees – and now they’re screwed.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry