- What Cumulus is now offering to pay local talent to do the full-time job of fired Westwood part-time talent.
- How Cumulus forgot to lineup talent to replace the fired Westwood people causing them to scramble now.
- Why proud Cumulus employees are saying no leaving the Westwood programming in jeopardy for thousands of affiliate stations.
- The kiss on the lips Mike McVay is promising in order to get local employees to help them out of this mess.
- The deal – the number of voice tracks that fearful Cumulus employees don’t want to do on top of their “day” job.
- The difficult learning curve that will be required for any sucker, I mean, Cumulus talent willing to take this on.
- How much money Cumulus thought they were saving by firing over 70 Westwood One employees – and now they’re screwed.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM