- How the shift in influence from money investors to credit providers is starting to change the way radio is being run.
- The things credit guys (and gals) are paying attention to in radio. Cutbacks, but where?
- Why even a gargantuan sum of $20.5 billion in iHeart debt doesn’t scare a lender as much as this one scenario does.
- The kind of startling moves station employees can expect next.
- The new normal – what credit lenders will gladly settle for in lieu of healthy revenue numbers.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora