- How the shift in influence from money investors to credit providers is starting to change the way radio is being run.
- The things credit guys (and gals) are paying attention to in radio. Cutbacks, but where?
- Why even a gargantuan sum of $20.5 billion in iHeart debt doesn’t scare a lender as much as this one scenario does.
- The kind of startling moves station employees can expect next.
- The new normal – what credit lenders will gladly settle for in lieu of healthy revenue numbers.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations