- How the shift in influence from money investors to credit providers is starting to change the way radio is being run.
- The things credit guys (and gals) are paying attention to in radio. Cutbacks, but where?
- Why even a gargantuan sum of $20.5 billion in iHeart debt doesn’t scare a lender as much as this one scenario does.
- The kind of startling moves station employees can expect next.
- The new normal – what credit lenders will gladly settle for in lieu of healthy revenue numbers.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)
- Bankruptcy Puts Cumulus in Play