- How the shift in influence from money investors to credit providers is starting to change the way radio is being run.
- The things credit guys (and gals) are paying attention to in radio. Cutbacks, but where?
- Why even a gargantuan sum of $20.5 billion in iHeart debt doesn’t scare a lender as much as this one scenario does.
- The kind of startling moves station employees can expect next.
- The new normal – what credit lenders will gladly settle for in lieu of healthy revenue numbers.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown