- How the shift in influence from money investors to credit providers is starting to change the way radio is being run.
- The things credit guys (and gals) are paying attention to in radio. Cutbacks, but where?
- Why even a gargantuan sum of $20.5 billion in iHeart debt doesn’t scare a lender as much as this one scenario does.
- The kind of startling moves station employees can expect next.
- The new normal – what credit lenders will gladly settle for in lieu of healthy revenue numbers.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change