- A Zombie company is one that needs bailouts in order to operate, or an indebted company that is able to repay the interest on its debts but not repay the principal – what went wrong at Connoisseur.
- What did the principals have to pay to rescue Connoisseur from their chief lender.
- So, what happens now – selling assets like Cumulus, swapping or buying stations.
- What’s the real deal – what does the burned equity lender get?
- What does the Warshaw led management group get?
- And what about Warshaw’s alleged connection to the Cumulus reorganization – exposed here.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare Has Attracted an Interesting Bidder
- Toxic Workplace, CBS Managers War on Entercom
- Budget Panic at Cumulus, the John Kaufman Effect
- Entercom’s Amped Up Cutback Plans
- Cumulus Revenue Shortfall, Sellers Exposed
- Investors Turning, Fear Fake Radio
- Entercom Management Purge, Glorified Sales Managers
- The Growing Threat of SiriusXM
- The Coming AM-FM Music Tax
- Entercom’s Voice Tracking Expansion Plans