- A Zombie company is one that needs bailouts in order to operate, or an indebted company that is able to repay the interest on its debts but not repay the principal – what went wrong at Connoisseur.
- What did the principals have to pay to rescue Connoisseur from their chief lender.
- So, what happens now – selling assets like Cumulus, swapping or buying stations.
- What’s the real deal – what does the burned equity lender get?
- What does the Warshaw led management group get?
- And what about Warshaw’s alleged connection to the Cumulus reorganization – exposed here.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown