- The continuing CBS layoff plan that sets up a massive station selloff.
- Where Cumulus now stands as eventual buyer of CBS stations.
- Could Hubbard be a buyer to the delight of some CBS employees – details.
- Why CBS is hell bent to eviscerate its all-news stations and the unlikely model they will be following from another consolidator.
- The fate of all-news WNEW-FM in Washington – the first news station CBS started and didn’t just inherit from the former Westinghouse.
- The expiration date on CBS’ attempt to sell the group.
- Will Scott Herman become the CBS version of Cumulus hatchet man Mike McVay – new news on this front.
- What CBS Radio will look like in 18 months after merger and acquisitions President Andre Fernandez carries out his plan.
- Some good news about some CBS radio personalities.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change