- The continuing CBS layoff plan that sets up a massive station selloff.
- Where Cumulus now stands as eventual buyer of CBS stations.
- Could Hubbard be a buyer to the delight of some CBS employees – details.
- Why CBS is hell bent to eviscerate its all-news stations and the unlikely model they will be following from another consolidator.
- The fate of all-news WNEW-FM in Washington – the first news station CBS started and didn’t just inherit from the former Westinghouse.
- The expiration date on CBS’ attempt to sell the group.
- Will Scott Herman become the CBS version of Cumulus hatchet man Mike McVay – new news on this front.
- What CBS Radio will look like in 18 months after merger and acquisitions President Andre Fernandez carries out his plan.
- Some good news about some CBS radio personalities.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell