Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with Beasley Poised To Strike Again now.
And read these full articles …
The CBS Attempt to Knock Off Jerry Lee's More FM
Radical, New Management Style at Cumulus
Shocking 5,000 Ad Study: 68% of Local Spots Are a Waste of Money
iHeart Cutting Rates, Rewarding Agencies to Hurt Competitors
The War Against Twitter
Megyn Kelly’s New Gig
What the Morning Show of the Future Looks Like – 7 Critical Changes
Plus every story for the past year and 3,518 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first)
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who have joined our group and read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Sample a previous week for FREE here.
3 new additions to the 2017 Radio Solutions Lab Agenda …
1) A proven solution to make local advertiser campaigns more effective in the wake of an ad industry survey of 5,000 radio campaigns that show 68% of local radio commercials are a waste of time.
2) A positive plan to rebuild eroding audiences as in-demo listening declines.
3) Why a female morning personality is now preferable over a male – the secret sauce that is working big time for early adopters who know how to pick the right talent.
Learn more here.
Here’s where to Report News confidentially in our Witness Protection Program.
Talk To Jerry privately
See a complete list of my Previous Stories
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes