The greedy bastards running most of the large radio groups are at it again.
5 new unbelievable cons to get employees to work for next to nothing.
I want to see the happy talk trade press put a smiley emoji on this!
Look at what they are trying that could come to a station near you.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- New work rules that are so laughable except for the fact that they are true.
- Be on guard for this offer that seemingly will allow you to make more money – it’s rigged, as you’ll see.
- The motivation speech you never want to hear but Clear Channel employees got this earful last week.
- The new Cumulus health care teaser.
- Guess what Clear Channel is making married couples do – no, not go to counseling – even more insulting.
- With the largest layoff ever coming to Clear Channel within a few short months, here’s a scheme they are reportedly testing to get employees to work for less.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- Townsquare Faces Bankruptcy Over Debt
- iHeart’s Plan to “Dislocate” Their Competitors
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media