INSIDE . . .
- What happens if Bob Pittman and Rich Bressler lose their case against 15 angry lenders.
- What’s next for the stations if they lose.
- Why can’t iHeart just replace the money they took out of the company and put it back.
- Why these lenders are taking a scorched earth approach.
- What’s the only thing that can save iHeart from being jolted into immediate bankruptcy at this point.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus