INSIDE . . .
- What happens if Bob Pittman and Rich Bressler lose their case against 15 angry lenders.
- What’s next for the stations if they lose.
- Why can’t iHeart just replace the money they took out of the company and put it back.
- Why these lenders are taking a scorched earth approach.
- What’s the only thing that can save iHeart from being jolted into immediate bankruptcy at this point.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change