INSIDE . . .
- What happens if Bob Pittman and Rich Bressler lose their case against 15 angry lenders.
- What’s next for the stations if they lose.
- Why can’t iHeart just replace the money they took out of the company and put it back.
- Why these lenders are taking a scorched earth approach.
- What’s the only thing that can save iHeart from being jolted into immediate bankruptcy at this point.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger