INSIDE . . .
- What happens if Bob Pittman and Rich Bressler lose their case against 15 angry lenders.
- What’s next for the stations if they lose.
- Why can’t iHeart just replace the money they took out of the company and put it back.
- Why these lenders are taking a scorched earth approach.
- What’s the only thing that can save iHeart from being jolted into immediate bankruptcy at this point.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit
- Entercom’s True Financials