INSIDE . . .
- What happens if Bob Pittman and Rich Bressler lose their case against 15 angry lenders.
- What’s next for the stations if they lose.
- Why can’t iHeart just replace the money they took out of the company and put it back.
- Why these lenders are taking a scorched earth approach.
- What’s the only thing that can save iHeart from being jolted into immediate bankruptcy at this point.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots