- It’s the best group of stations in radio, why risk dumbing it down with cheaper programming and cutbacks at this point – a decade after competitors have tried it? Here’s your answer.
- Exactly what is going to be sold and what will be kept.
- Latest on Cumulus’ reported interest in buying CBS Radio.
- The fate of the iconic CBS all-news stations now.
- Their sports stations are in for a rude awakening – explained here.
- CBS’ new position on music-centric stations.
- Where does Scott Herman fit in – he and Mason built this city on rock and roll but the suits and bean counters are coming to take it away.
- Career advice for current CBS employees who have managed to avoid these major cutbacks – until now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus