- It’s the best group of stations in radio, why risk dumbing it down with cheaper programming and cutbacks at this point – a decade after competitors have tried it? Here’s your answer.
- Exactly what is going to be sold and what will be kept.
- Latest on Cumulus’ reported interest in buying CBS Radio.
- The fate of the iconic CBS all-news stations now.
- Their sports stations are in for a rude awakening – explained here.
- CBS’ new position on music-centric stations.
- Where does Scott Herman fit in – he and Mason built this city on rock and roll but the suits and bean counters are coming to take it away.
- Career advice for current CBS employees who have managed to avoid these major cutbacks – until now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change