- It’s the best group of stations in radio, why risk dumbing it down with cheaper programming and cutbacks at this point – a decade after competitors have tried it? Here’s your answer.
- Exactly what is going to be sold and what will be kept.
- Latest on Cumulus’ reported interest in buying CBS Radio.
- The fate of the iconic CBS all-news stations now.
- Their sports stations are in for a rude awakening – explained here.
- CBS’ new position on music-centric stations.
- Where does Scott Herman fit in – he and Mason built this city on rock and roll but the suits and bean counters are coming to take it away.
- Career advice for current CBS employees who have managed to avoid these major cutbacks – until now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)