- It’s the best group of stations in radio, why risk dumbing it down with cheaper programming and cutbacks at this point – a decade after competitors have tried it? Here’s your answer.
- Exactly what is going to be sold and what will be kept.
- Latest on Cumulus’ reported interest in buying CBS Radio.
- The fate of the iconic CBS all-news stations now.
- Their sports stations are in for a rude awakening – explained here.
- CBS’ new position on music-centric stations.
- Where does Scott Herman fit in – he and Mason built this city on rock and roll but the suits and bean counters are coming to take it away.
- Career advice for current CBS employees who have managed to avoid these major cutbacks – until now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround