INSIDE . . .
- How programmatic buying is going to make agencies richer and radio stations look like fools.
- When the first big programmatic buying system will go into operation – and where.
- Which radio group is willing to lose local revenue in order to transition to selling without humans.
- Why to beware of Katz rep firm’s Expressway programmatic buying platform – good for them, bad for stations that will have little choice. Details.
- Radio without sellers – the prognosis.
- Does iHeart really in its iHeart of hearts want to eventually fire all their salespeople – really?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble
- COVID’s Impact on Sports Radio
- Advertiser Complaints Against iHeart, Entercom & Beasley
- Cumulus Hiding Extent of Their Financial Woes
- Entercom Eyeing 500 More Layoffs
- Nielsen Accused of Extortion by Non-Subscribers