INSIDE . . .
- How programmatic buying is going to make agencies richer and radio stations look like fools.
- When the first big programmatic buying system will go into operation – and where.
- Which radio group is willing to lose local revenue in order to transition to selling without humans.
- Why to beware of Katz rep firm’s Expressway programmatic buying platform – good for them, bad for stations that will have little choice. Details.
- Radio without sellers – the prognosis.
- Does iHeart really in its iHeart of hearts want to eventually fire all their salespeople – really?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- NAB’s Fight for Survival
- Nielsen Accepting Nearly 70% Discounts
- iHeart Debuts 1 PD for 7 Stations
- The 2 New Vaccines and Live Events
- Cumulus Escalating Asset Sales
- Questions About iHeart’s National Contests
- Nielsen to Ad Agencies: Don’t Buy Radio
- Entercom On Track for 2022 Bankruptcy
- iHeart Moves to Eliminate Engineers
- Podcasting Is a Fraud Killing Radio