What kind of crazy s@#t is this?
Young Dan Mason had as much job security at CBS as his father.
So, why did he just go to work for Cox?
And in a market that’s a step down from Boston in size.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- This is how CBS handled young Dan Mason’s departure -- like Clear Channel or Cumulus.
- Evidence that CBS is no longer protecting its flank in some markets.
- The troubling signs that CBS Radio is blowing some major moves they used to get right.
- Who the new “go-to” guy is.
- This strange behavior that makes CBS Radio look like it is acting like a seller lately.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
Share this story on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter below.
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide
- Entercom Eliminating Live Talent After 8pm