Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Westwood One Merger here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- A dirty deal that was planned even before CBS agreed to merge with Entercom
- Why Entercom will be iHeart’s worst nightmare in LA if it pulls this off
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
Entercom’s LA Fast One
CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
iHeart's Soaring Stock
iHeart Major Market Fail
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,631 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM