INSIDE . . .
- Why regionals are working against CEO Mary Berner’s well orchestrated turnaround plan.
- The allegedly worst of a sorry lot of Cumulus regional execs – you be the judge when I reveal his name.
- What high profile Cumulus exec would also like to see inept Cumulus regional managers be replaced but is sucking up to them privately.
- The chances of Berner responding to her employees’ wishes and making some major changes to problematic Cumulus regional execs.
- More publishing execs to the rescue? Or some new job openings for qualified radio people?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts