If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How can a small market radio group like Townsquare that can’t find a buyer pull off a merger?
- The unlikely buyer who looks like the likely merger partner.
- How urgent is this?
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- More Entercom Cutbacks
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know