If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How can a small market radio group like Townsquare that can’t find a buyer pull off a merger?
- The unlikely buyer who looks like the likely merger partner.
- How urgent is this?
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit