If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How can a small market radio group like Townsquare that can’t find a buyer pull off a merger?
- The unlikely buyer who looks like the likely merger partner.
- How urgent is this?
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice