If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How can a small market radio group like Townsquare that can’t find a buyer pull off a merger?
- The unlikely buyer who looks like the likely merger partner.
- How urgent is this?
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks