The crappy little company that couldn’t is going public.
For all the “thrills” and “excitement”, turn to your favorite free happy talk radio trade publication.
For the ugly truth about the fleecing that is coming, scroll down.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How will CEO Steven Price do an IPO with a company that is underperforming in radio and missed its digital goals by a ton.
- What prompted the panic move to go public now when no radio group will go there.
- Will Townsquare be sold as a digital play or as the third biggest owner of shitty little market stations.
- Why employees will now face two separate and giant layoffs rather than the one bloodbath that was planned.
- When the first mass firing begins and how the second one will be structured.
- After TS, which radio group goes public next. I’m on a hot streak.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots