The crappy little company that couldn’t is going public.
For all the “thrills” and “excitement”, turn to your favorite free happy talk radio trade publication.
For the ugly truth about the fleecing that is coming, scroll down.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How will CEO Steven Price do an IPO with a company that is underperforming in radio and missed its digital goals by a ton.
- What prompted the panic move to go public now when no radio group will go there.
- Will Townsquare be sold as a digital play or as the third biggest owner of shitty little market stations.
- Why employees will now face two separate and giant layoffs rather than the one bloodbath that was planned.
- When the first mass firing begins and how the second one will be structured.
- After TS, which radio group goes public next. I’m on a hot streak.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger