Townsquare is the new Clear Channel.
God knows we have enough Evil Empires in radio.
Signs are all pointing to a bloodbath at Townsquare.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What has gone so wrong with Townsquare’s game plan.
- Why employees who drank the TS Kool-Aid just two years ago are suddenly pissed – and worried. Should they be?
- How did that 40% digital mandate by 2014 thing work out for Townsquare?
- How Townsquare is now firing just like Clear Channel – even using the same lame excuses.
- Why the company’s billing is in the toilet even though small market radio is outperforming the majors.
- Oh no! How their principle investment bank is getting impatient.
- Oh yeah! When does this all come down?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger