Everyone else gets yesterday’s news today but YOU get to start the new year with the top radio headlines that will definitely happen up to a full year in advance this morning.
You know I have been deadly accurate in years past predicting mass layoffs to the exact day, company mergers that others thought were insanity and don’t forget when I said Citadel CEO Farid Suleman would be out even AFTER he just renewed a brand new contract.
So wait until you see what a shocking, crazy and self-destructive year is ahead for the radio industry.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Which radio group will be “shedding for a wedding” – an eye popper most people don’t see coming.
- What’s up with the 5 or 6 new formats that are coming from this top 5 radio group to decimate their live employees.
- Why Apple and Google getting into partnerships with automakers will lead to this fatal accident.
- The one big group that is going to start converting its radio stations early in the first quarter.
- Which top 5 radio group is on “death watch”. You heard me, “death watch”.
- Which radio format and what daypart will go on hospice care this year.
- Which big name, high profile, arrogant and insensitive SOB of a radio CEO will likely be gone by 2017 – or likely, even SOONER.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Join my Witness Protection Program when you have news to report. 100% anonymity guaranteed. $100 NewsTip Award available every month – report news here. Thousands of happy whistle blowers living with a clear conscience in safety.
Talk to me privately here.
My upcoming Media Solutions Conference in Philly focuses on doing better radio at a time when consolidators are dumbing down and identifying the best opportunities for a digital revenue stream. The agenda is here.
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations