If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- If I know about the next CBS Radio layoffs, then HR is working on it to hit around this date.
- Clues to who is at risk for being laid off.
- Whose jobs are safe.
- Why would such a good radio group cut more good people away.
- The next layoffs after this one – yes, they’re working on it.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell