If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- If I know about the next CBS Radio layoffs, then HR is working on it to hit around this date.
- Clues to who is at risk for being laid off.
- Whose jobs are safe.
- Why would such a good radio group cut more good people away.
- The next layoffs after this one – yes, they’re working on it.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Format Flips Are Alarmingly Increasing
- Townsquare Crushing iHeart in Miller Kaplans
- Ex-Audacy San Diego Employees Tell All
- Sellers Are Virtually Giving Away Their Stations
- Ex-Employee Outs Abusive Workplace at Audacy
- Owners Bailing on Radio as a Standalone Business
- The New iHeart Office Plans for 50% Staff Reduction
- 27 Audacy Employees Exit in One Market Alone
- iHeart: White People Need Not Apply
- Local Ad Growth Warning