If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- If I know about the next CBS Radio layoffs, then HR is working on it to hit around this date.
- Clues to who is at risk for being laid off.
- Whose jobs are safe.
- Why would such a good radio group cut more good people away.
- The next layoffs after this one – yes, they’re working on it.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change