If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- If I know about the next CBS Radio layoffs, then HR is working on it to hit around this date.
- Clues to who is at risk for being laid off.
- Whose jobs are safe.
- Why would such a good radio group cut more good people away.
- The next layoffs after this one – yes, they’re working on it.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora