If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- If I know about the next CBS Radio layoffs, then HR is working on it to hit around this date.
- Clues to who is at risk for being laid off.
- Whose jobs are safe.
- Why would such a good radio group cut more good people away.
- The next layoffs after this one – yes, they’re working on it.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit