INSIDE . . .
- Which talent is bankruptcy bound companies like iHeart and Cumulus rushing to lock up.
- Why? And why so secret.
- What about pay raises – how much.
- What about their syndicated stars.
- How much power does the talent have in negotiations.
- How long are contract extensions for.
- Who are the “lucky” ones.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit
- Entercom’s True Financials