INSIDE . . .
- Which talent is bankruptcy bound companies like iHeart and Cumulus rushing to lock up.
- Why? And why so secret.
- What about pay raises – how much.
- What about their syndicated stars.
- How much power does the talent have in negotiations.
- How long are contract extensions for.
- Who are the “lucky” ones.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Apollo to Disassemble Cox Media Group
- Foreign Money Invades Local Radio
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble
- COVID’s Impact on Sports Radio
- Advertiser Complaints Against iHeart, Entercom & Beasley
- Cumulus Hiding Extent of Their Financial Woes