INSIDE . . .
- Which talent is bankruptcy bound companies like iHeart and Cumulus rushing to lock up.
- Why? And why so secret.
- What about pay raises – how much.
- What about their syndicated stars.
- How much power does the talent have in negotiations.
- How long are contract extensions for.
- Who are the “lucky” ones.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One