INSIDE . . .
- Which talent is bankruptcy bound companies like iHeart and Cumulus rushing to lock up.
- Why? And why so secret.
- What about pay raises – how much.
- What about their syndicated stars.
- How much power does the talent have in negotiations.
- How long are contract extensions for.
- Who are the “lucky” ones.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Public Market Prepping for Entercom’s Fall
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?