INSIDE . . .
- Which talent is bankruptcy bound companies like iHeart and Cumulus rushing to lock up.
- Why? And why so secret.
- What about pay raises – how much.
- What about their syndicated stars.
- How much power does the talent have in negotiations.
- How long are contract extensions for.
- Who are the “lucky” ones.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS