Jay-Z and Samsung just did a $5 million dollar deal that is setting the record business back again.
It’s time to disrupt the old record business model with some concepts that actually have a chance of working.
The way out of the mess.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- A prediction of what is actually going to happen to music sales within the next 3 years and the labels don’t see it coming.
- The labels’ major revenue strategy that will actually backfire – it’s starting to happen right now.
- Why royalty fees will be forced to decline – that’s right, forced.
- What you’ve been asking: the sweet spot for pricing music today.
- The solution! This disruptive strategy that can make buying music as addictive and profitable as texting.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus