By now everyone knows that iHeart is in big trouble – mostly from financial missteps but not limited to that.
Now, stunning revelations on how tight things are getting previously withheld from public view.
- For example, what percentage of lenders has agreed to their debt exchange refinancing effort?
- Which lender stood up to Bob Pittman’s playing the bankruptcy card and the ballsy thing they did.
- The audacity of one lender to counter Pittman’s bankruptcy threat with this ploy.
- The real likelihood that iHeart defaults into bankruptcy according to Wall Street investors – not what iHeart is threatening.
- Why is iHeart spending like a drunken sailor when expenses are in record territory?
- Why layoffs are being conducted even as Pittman commits hundreds of millions elsewhere – here are some examples.
- How much cash does iHeart have on hand and is it an issue going forward.
- And most importantly – what we know to date on an upcoming iHeart scandal that can totally rock the company.
Access this story now.
No advertising. No corporate money or favors. Beholden only to subscribers who value straight talk over happy talk so much that they are willing to pay for it.
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart