- Why these firings uncover Scott Herman’s plan to greatly reduce CBS staff even further – the trends are now clearly established.
- Details on the latest brutal firings in LA Thursday.
- The dreck that CBS Radio is prepared to put on the air instead – warning, this is headed to other CBS markets.
- Herman’s reported plan to rethink morning shows.
- The dayparts Herman thinks are not worth live talent or creative programming everywhere.
- His final decision on off-air PDs and production types.
- All stations will soon sound more east coast – here’s how.
- One big bright spot – a Herman victim is planning to hire lots of ousted talent very soon for a huge programming startup. Details inside.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning