- Why these firings uncover Scott Herman’s plan to greatly reduce CBS staff even further – the trends are now clearly established.
- Details on the latest brutal firings in LA Thursday.
- The dreck that CBS Radio is prepared to put on the air instead – warning, this is headed to other CBS markets.
- Herman’s reported plan to rethink morning shows.
- The dayparts Herman thinks are not worth live talent or creative programming everywhere.
- His final decision on off-air PDs and production types.
- All stations will soon sound more east coast – here’s how.
- One big bright spot – a Herman victim is planning to hire lots of ousted talent very soon for a huge programming startup. Details inside.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry