INSIDE . . .
- What all of a sudden happened to “free”?
- And “freemium”?
- Proven examples of media companies that are raking in the money every month from paid subscriptions and how radio can, too.
- Warning: how the advertising model critical to digital and traditional media is starting to fail.
- How radio can get the paid subscription revenue stream started.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots